Sunday, May 3, 2009

Has anyone done a survey on why some people wash the cars at home while others go to the car wash and why?

I'm interested in knowing why some people prefer to wash their cars at home while others rather go to the carwash. What are their reasons for this and can you tell what kind of person they may be?

Has anyone done a survey on why some people wash the cars at home while others go to the car wash and why?
I do a better job than the car wash and I take pride in the way it looks. Besides, thats how my dad did it.





Must admit tho... I just filled er up and ran er through the car wash not 30 minutes ago. It. 20 degrees here and it needed it. :%26gt;) (I'm such a hipocrit)
Reply:Haven't surveyed it. But I know why, anyway.





I wash mine at home sometimes, if we have a nice day, warm enough so that I feel okay with getting sprayed with the hose. (One way or another, I always get sprayed when I wash the car.) I do it just because I have the day, the time.





Other times, I go thru the car wash. That's when the car needs t o be washed and waxed, and I haven't got a lot of time to do it.





What kind of person am I? Retired. Have more time than money, for such things.


No comments:

Post a Comment