Monday, May 11, 2009

Survey: have you ever hit an animal with your car and tried to figure out how to pull the hair from your grill

my stepson hit a beaver in my car, (god's honest truth) and the grill is full of it. am i wrong to be excited by the concept of pulling beaver hair out of my "grill'?

Survey: have you ever hit an animal with your car and tried to figure out how to pull the hair from your grill
That is too funny LOL literally, but I hit a deer and had to take it to the car wash and spray the hair and flesh chucks out with the high pressure washer
Reply:I hit a squirrel once, that was pretty bad. When I first started working where I work these days I hit a cat, it just came out of nowhere, I felt bad about that for a long time, a bird flew in front of my car and that went in my grill, it just seems that no matter how careful you are driving sometimes things just can't be helped. And yes, I felt bad every time I hit something. Now, how to get beaver hair out of your grill, hmmm, did you try a pair of tweezers? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment